-
August 26th, 2003, 07:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Does anybody here know how to make professional-looking VHS dust cases? Ones for pre-recorded movies you would buy, instead of sleeves for tapes used for recording off TV or something.
-
August 26th, 2003, 08:09 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
VHS. Old school!
The company used to pre-record your tapes should also have dust-cases available for your design(s). Unless you're doing home recording & would like a nice case to go with the program...
I usually go to video-stores that sell old plastic cases & just color-Xerox a cover to slip into it.
-
August 27th, 2003, 05:02 PM
#3
HB Forum Moderator
I'm not sure if this is what Reved was saying but here goes.
The Poor mans approach is you buy the white plastic VHS boxes that have the full face clear plastic cover.
You then print your own artwork and slide it inside the clear plastic covering. I believe the dimensions are 8" by 10".
Actually printing on the box usually involves a minimum order of 500 or a thousand and usually ends up costing between 50 cents to a dollar each.
-
August 29th, 2003, 12:32 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Yea, that's what I was saying. I couldn't tell if Cavity was asking about the plastic cases for a lower budget small scale distribution, or professionally-printed cardboard cases on todays mass-produced blockbuster hit movies?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks